Get an Oil Change in Raleigh
There is no doubt that every engine will suffer wear and tear from daily use. How much abuse it takes depends on many factors, including the kind of oil you use. It doesn’t matter if you take your vehicle to Valvoline Instant Oil Change, Jiffy Lube or if you get an oil change at Walmart, you should consider using synthetic oil.
Conventional oil is crude oil that has simply been pumped out of the ground and processed in a factory, making it usable in your vehicle’s engine. Simply put: it is a very basic kind of oil. Synthetic oil has artificially made (“synthesized”) chemical compounds that provide first-rate mechanical and chemical properties, making a synthetic oil change in Raleigh your best option.
Here are 5 reasons why you choose synthetic oil over conventional oil when you get your oil changed:
- Provides superior engine wear protection, resulting in longer engine life
- Provides better flow at very cold and very high temperatures, making engine start-ups easier and ultra protection in hot climates
- Increased horsepower and torque due to less drag on engine components
- Improved fuel economy in certain engines
- Less sludge or engine build-up
There is a large misconception that using synthetic oil in your oil change allows you to go more miles between oil change intervals. This simply is not true. Getting your oil changed in Raleigh requires you to follow your vehicle’s scheduled maintenance schedule, regardless of the type of oil you use. Conventional oil, although useful, cannot provide the superior protections that synthetic oil can, even if you missed your regularly scheduled oil change interval.
Get your oil change coupons today and extend the life of your vehicle’s engine.