Nationwide Roadside Assistance Warranty
Creech Import Repair is a TECH-NET PROFESSIONAL AUTO SERVICE® center. Our customers are covered by a Worry-free Driving Nationwide Roadside Assistance Warranty.
From coast-to-coast, Canada to our southern borders, this auto service warranty reaches across all of America. Don’t worry – if you take your vehicle from our shop to California, you’re covered. If you travel to Seattle, you’re covered. Thinking of visiting the Florida Keys? No worries – you’re covered.
The nationwide network of TECH-NET PROFESSIONAL AUTO SERVICE® centers provide auto repair service you can count on. Enjoy peace of mind when traveling long distances after having car repairs. Our nationwide roadside assistance warranty program covers auto repair services on the parts and labor included in your vehicle repair. For a whopping 24 months or 24,000 miles following the maintenance job our professional and knowledgeable mechanics provide, which ever comes first when traveling more than 25 miles from our auto mechanic shop.
The Nationwide Roadside Assistance Warranty Covers Auto Repair Services Such As:
- Climate Control Systems – Air Conditioner – Heat
- Brake Services – Pads – Rotors – Calipers
- Auto Electrical – Computer or ECU – Wiring – Car Battery – Starter – Alternator – Headlight, Tail Light, & Brake Light Problems – Power Windows – Power Door Locks
- Emission Control System – Oxygen Sensor – Catalytic Convertor – PCV Valve – Charcoal Canister
- Engine Cooling System – Cooling Fans – Radiator – Water Pump – Thermostat – Heater Core
- Drivability & Performance Issues Related to Car Engine Trouble
- Exhaust System Repairs – Exhaust Manifold – Pipes – Tail pipe –
- Fuel System – Pump – Injectors – Filter
- Ignition System – Battery – Distributor Cap – Ignition Coil Packs – Spark Plug Wires – Spark Plugs – Ignition Module – Powertrain Control Module (PCM) – Crankshalf, Camshaft, & Knock Sensors
- Starting & Charging Related Auto Repairs – Starter Switch – Battery Terminals & Cables – Fuses
- Steering & Suspension Systems – Power Steering Pump – Rack & Pinion – Yoke – Coupler – Inner Tie Rods – Outer Tie Rods – Shocks – Struts – Ball joints
- Hybrid Drive Battery Replacement
In the event you need assistance on a warranty related vehicle repair when traveling 25 miles or more from our service center, the warranty administrator will direct you to the nearest in-network service facility to handle the warranty related auto repair.
For complete auto repair warranty coverage information, view the details here: Tech-Net Professional Nationwide Limited Repair Warranty
Another big perk to have all your car repair services performed at an authorized TechNet Professional Automotive Service facility, the Roadside Assistance Reimbursement Program of course! View the details here: Roadside Assistance Reimbursement Program
Get Expert Professional Car Service From Raleigh’s Best Auto Repair Mechanics At Creech Import Repair
Check Engine Light
Today’s vehicles have sensors that send signals to a computer that monitors emissions set to a government standard. If any of the sensors read a level that falls outside acceptable levels, your check engine light will illuminate, helping you avoid catastrophic damage to your vehicle.